Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make invisible line visible again in a drawing?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
barnadaniel
22342 Views, 6 Replies

how to make invisible line visible again in a drawing?

Hi,

in a drawing I made some lines invisible (right-click on the line, and uncheck visibility). how can I make these lines visible again? for obvious reasons I can not right-click on them (they are not visible), and I don't find them in the browser tree.

Thanks

Daniel

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
SBix26
in reply to: barnadaniel

Right click on the view and Show Hidden Edges.  All hidden edges will be shown in red, and selecting them changes them to green.  Then right click > Done, and the green ones are now visible.

Message 3 of 7
iErdogan
in reply to: SBix26

Sam you're super Smiley Happy

.:Erdogan I:.
Autodesk inventor 2018,Windows 10 x64,500 ssd harddisk,Intel core i7 Cpu @3.2 GHz,
16 GB Ram, nVidia Quadro 2000 D Graphics (still) Card
Paylaşmak Güzeldir.(in Turkish), Sharing is beautiful.(in English)
Message 4 of 7
BLDG_orange

Is this function only available on windows?  I don't seem to have this option on my Mac Ultimate version.

Message 5 of 7
BLDG_orange
in reply to: BLDG_orange

Sorry. Thought this was a Fusion forum. Disregard.
Message 6 of 7
jmhanbyV4TDM

How do you get the original linework back after using the invisible linework tool? I made some halftone lines invisible using the linework tool.  I now need them back.  I used the linework tool to make thin lines but it won't let me select them to make them halftone.  Is it possible to get the original linework back the way it was?

Message 7 of 7
SBix26
in reply to: jmhanbyV4TDM

Are you sure you're in the right forum?  I don't know anything about a "linework tool" in Inventor...

Sam B

Inventor Pro 2022.2.2 | Windows 10 Home 21H2
autodesk-expert-elite-member-logo-1line-rgb-black.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report