Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I show the file preview when opening from vault quick launch?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
AdamJV
407 Views, 3 Replies

How do I show the file preview when opening from vault quick launch?

Company just upgraded to Inventor 2014. Previously when I would slect the "Open" icon and then choose to open from vault, there would be a preview of the file in the lower left of the dialog box.

INV2013 Open.jpg

With my installation of version 2014, this has dissapeared.

INV2014 Open.jpg

The preview is present when opening from my local directory but goes away when I try to open from Vault. I find this preview very useful and would like very much to have it back.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: AdamJV

hmmm I think you can set it up to show columns and previews like Windows Explorer

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
AdamJV

And yes, I am aware that you can show small previews in one of the columns if you view "details". But I still would like the larger window back.

Message 4 of 4
mdavis22569

The other option is go though the column choices and turn on the Thumbnail one. You can make it the first column, so you can see what them that way ...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report