Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download inventor 2015

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
aco2000
932 Views, 5 Replies

How do I download the other options? because I did not find this option .. 001_001.sfx and 001_003.sfx.
just downloaded Autodesk_Inventor_2015_R1_Portuguese_Brazil_Win_64bit_dlm_001_002.sfx.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mcgyvr
in reply to: aco2000

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 6
aco2000
in reply to: mcgyvr

Too bad he works as trial did not accept the academic password still worth because I wanted to see this version. even though trial thanks ...
Message 4 of 6
aco2000

I wonder if you know where you can find the Inventor 2015 version in Portuguese thanks ..
Message 5 of 6
JDMather

@aco2000 wrote:
Too bad he works as trial did not accept the academic password still worth because I wanted to see this version. even though trial thanks ...

All versions install in 30-day trial mode.

There is no academic password for activating your student license.

You need your student license serial number and product code to activate your free 3-yr license.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
JDMather

@aco2000 wrote:
I wonder if you know where you can find the Inventor 2015 version in Portuguese thanks ..

Student License.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report