Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotfix Kb971138 Download for Vista

60 REPLIES 60
Message 1 of 61
NickHambleton5389
23706 Views, 60 Replies

Hotfix Kb971138 Download for Vista

Morning,

I received  Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2012. I'm trying to install and it's saying that I need Hotfix KB971138 for Vista. I can't seem to locate the download link. I found a page that autodesk directs you too, but there's no Link that I can find. Has anyone been through this and found the fix?

System

Core i7 950 @ 4ghz

Asus P6T X58

Corsair Dom 6gig 1600mhz

Evga Gtx 260

Win Vista 64bit Ult

60 REPLIES 60
Message 41 of 61

i also need the same hotfix. Got the download.

But where should i need to unzip the downloaded file?

Message 42 of 61
DarrenP
in reply to: bert_taekels

you can extract anywhere

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 43 of 61
bert_taekels
in reply to: DarrenP

oops indeed now i found out it is a self installer sorry

Message 44 of 61

Hi guys, I was able to install and extract the hotfix. But when I run the fix it says "Not applicable to your system" I have the Vista SP2 so I'm not sure whats wrong...... Any help?

Message 45 of 61

You may have a 64bit version of Windows and are trying to install a 32bit patch or the other way around. Right click on "computer" and hit properties. It will show you what version you have there. Hope this helps.

Message 46 of 61

Message 47 of 61
DarrenP
in reply to: stephan7müller

you may also want to ask microsoft support since this is a windows hotfix not an autodesk hotfix

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 48 of 61

where is a link to download the 32 bit vista hotfix kb971138????

Message 49 of 61
TravisNave
in reply to: jshaddox

I have provided this in an earlier post in this thread.  You can download the 32-bit one here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Email-with-hotfix-for-inventor-has-no-password/...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 50 of 61
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

is this hotfix that hard to find?

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 51 of 61
TravisNave

Preaching to the choir, my friend.  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 52 of 61

Hello guys! I need the KB971138 and when i try to donwload it using the link that microsoft send me in the email (hotfix@microsoft.com) II get the following message:

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

And I can´t download it

Can you send me a valid link to download the file?

Thanks!! And sorry for my bad english, i´m from Spain Smiley Frustrated

Message 53 of 61
DarrenP
in reply to: Borja_21

why are you posting here?

this isn't the microsoft support forum

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 54 of 61
Borja_21

Sorry, I don´t understand you. Because you say that?

Message 55 of 61
TravisNave
in reply to: Borja_21

Sometimes I wonder how many times I will have to repost this...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Email-with-hotfix-for-inventor-has-no-password/...

*sigh*

Autodesk Forums:
Message 56 of 61

HOw you did it!? I have the exact same problem, please if you could tell me it would be great, or better if you could email me the answer at luisfer.a.e@gmail.com

Thank you 🙂

Message 57 of 61
Aimila
in reply to: NickHambleton5389

Hey Nick, i'm having thesame problem,  i went to thesame link but didn't see the Hotfix Kb971138 Download for Vista as informed. How did you find the Hotfix Kb971138?

Message 58 of 61
Aimila
in reply to: NickHambleton5389

how did you get the Hotfix?

Message 59 of 61
TravisNave
in reply to: TravisNave

Once again... the hotfix (sans password) is attached to my message here:

Please download it.

Capture.PNG 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 60 of 61

I am having this same problem with Windows Vista 64 bit version. I go to unzip the files that Microsoft has sent me through an email. When it goes to unzip the files it comes up with an error code of 40. All help will be appreciated

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report