Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help does not work

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
mechamania
579 Views, 7 Replies

Help does not work

Hi,

When pressing the ?-button, it tries to contact the wikihelp, but nothing happens.

When typing wikihelp.autodesk.com in the internet browser, mostly nothing happens. Some times the

main page appears after a minute or two.

I really need the help. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mrattray
in reply to: mechamania

There are many topics on this. Try the solution posted here: http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com/2011/04/where-are-inventor-2012-tutorial-and.html

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 8
JDMather

@mechamania wrote:

I really need the help. Please help.

Just ask your question here - it's faster (and works, well most of the time).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
Cadmanto

I agree with JD, post your question here.  I will also add that when you post your question here not only do you get good answers, you will also get the tips and tricks you will not find in the wiki help.  Smiley Happy

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 8
mechamania

I do not want to bother you people with silly questions like how to make a substitute part.

So that you are willing to answer the questions which II could not find out myself.

But anyway, my problem was that wikihelp does not seem to work. And I think there is a lot of interresting information on the wikihelp that I would like to read.

Do you people experience the same problem? Slow or not working wikihelp?

Message 6 of 8
JDMather

@mechamania wrote:

Do you people experience the same problem? Slow or not working wikihelp? 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Wiki-Help-is-no-help/m-p/3874347/highlight/true#M467...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
Cadmanto

Yes,  I/we experience the same issue.  Sometiumes I personally cannot even get wikihelp to open out of Google.

There are no silly or dumb questions.  Trust me, I have seen my share of simple questions.  I myself have asked them.

We all came from the same boat.  We are just alittle further down the canal.  Smiley Happy

So, please don't hesitate to ask.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 8 of 8
mechamania
in reply to: Cadmanto

I discovered that Saturday and Sunday morning (European time) there is no problem. Wikihelp works fine!

So I will ask my wife permission to work in the weekends 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report