Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help assembly

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
551 Views, 7 Replies

help assembly

I have an assembly and all parts and subassemblies shows a questions mark, yesterday when I finish my work everything was ok. today when I open the file it does not show me anything. you can see the file attached

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to our group.

Those question marks mean that Inventor cannot find your files.  Either they were deleted (doubtful?), or whatever location they are saved in has not been added to your search path.

search3.JPG

Are you working on a network, or using Vault?

Message 3 of 8
blair
in reply to: cbenner

It could be you are using a different Project File and the unresolved files are not within the scope of your current project.

As also stated, these files could have been deleted, stored on a network drive or other location that is currently unavailable to your machine and Inventor.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

Thank you for your answer. I understand what you told me but I do not know how fix it.

I am working on a network

Message 5 of 8
blair

Can you access all your network drives and folders where your Inventor files are stored. It be as simple as a reboot of your machine, possible a reboot of your server as well. It could even be a network cable unplugged or a faulty NIC card.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

First go to Get Started > Projects. Make sure your project is set to where you have the files. Sometimes Inventor will default to default. If the files are not in the project folder, or in a different project than set, move the files or change the project. This should make those files available again. But anytime this occurrs, this is the first thing that should be checked. If it is not this, then we will go to the next possible cause. Was it only one or two parts that were unresolved, I would say it was a different cause, but being they all are, this is the most likely cause in this case.

Get Started.PNG

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

thanks Blair it was a solution
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

thanks Steven

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report