Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware settings have no effect?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
163 Views, 4 Replies

Hardware settings have no effect?

When I change my graphical hardware settings they have no effect on the models I'm viewing? Does anyone know why this is? I've exited Inventor and relaunched it but have had no success. I used to be able to see the threads on parts but now I'm no longer able to see them.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You have textures turned on? -- Rui "ohunome" wrote in message news:13110245.1081179759820.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When I change my graphical hardware settings they have no effect on the models I'm viewing? Does anyone know why this is? I've exited Inventor and relaunched it but have had no success. I used to be able to see the threads on parts but now I'm no longer able to see them.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

where do I enable that at?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Make sure the "Show Reflections and Textures" option is check on the colors tab. -james "ohunome" wrote in message news:12853871.1081188368497.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > where do I enable that at?
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Nevermind I found it thanks for the help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report