Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Almost Friday Everyone...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
GSE_Dan_A
256 Views, 2 Replies

Happy Almost Friday Everyone...

Friday.jpg

10-15 more of these to go before the weekend!Smiley LOL

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kwilson_design
in reply to: GSE_Dan_A

I feel you. It's getting VERY old having to deal with these NUMEROUS crashes throughout the day. Quit farming out to some 'team' in Bangladesh to build your software. I used to praise Inventor and fight off swarm of worker bees that pissed and moaned over issues they experience with INV. But now it's just plain rediculous and I have nothign to say for ADSK other than they dropped the ball, again. I swear this is BY FAR the worst release to implement. We should of just stayed with 2012, as bad as we thought that was. Hindsight is 20/20.

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 3 of 3
bobbi-mcam
in reply to: kwilson_design

The majority of Inventor development is done here in Oregon. The Manufacturing Headquarters is in Lake Oswego. We host our monthly user groups there and always have a mix of developers, product managers, QA guys and User Experience guys show up and participate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report