Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Card

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
justinpcaris
885 Views, 2 Replies

Graphics Card

I am builiding a new computer at work and I was wondering what type of graphics card should i be looking for, geforce, or quadro. I currently run inventor simulation suite 2010 with direct3d option. Also is SLI support and or recommended.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sam_m
in reply to: justinpcaris

not to sound rude, but have you done a search??? this has be covered to death...

Get the most powerful DirectX card you can afford whether it's GeForce or Quadro...  Benchmark of Dx GPU's:

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Message 3 of 3
sdf1189
in reply to: sam_m

I actually have a similar question regarding gpu's for the program i currently have a 400$ dell laptop (its terrible BTW) and i am going to build a new desktop to run CAD and a few other things and im on a 600$ budget so with that said should i have any issues with using a nvidia gtx 660 of 650 ti boost they are basically the same card the 660 is slightly more powerful both are really good benchmark wise

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums