Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic driver problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Mustang69
284 Views, 3 Replies

Graphic driver problems

After I have used Inventor 2012 from a remote computer and then suddenly when I came back to the office I got this error message attached here.

I cant find out what the problems are and I have tried several different setting in the Application options/Hardware settings.

Any Ideas what I should do?

CAD005.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: Mustang69

Thats not an error message. That is the box you get when you go to tools..application options..hardware tab and press the diagnostics button. It is simply showing a quick overview of your hardware settings.

Somehow you must have accessed that. Just close it and try your remote session again sometime and if it comes back up without you doing anything then you might have found a bug but I'm willing to bet you triggered that diagnostics button somehow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
Mustang69
in reply to: mcgyvr

No I dont get it undert the Tools/application options.

I get it everytime i press the icons about shadows and how the parts should be viewed.

This came up after I have run the computer by "remote" from another computer

The system has somehow turned down the quality to save time when using a remote computer

Message 4 of 4
mpatchus
in reply to: Mustang69

Most likely, the options in your Remote Desktop Connection dialog box have over-ridden you desktop settings.  

Most remote desktop connections are limited to 32bit color.

Open your NVIDIA Control Panel and check your screen resolution & color depth settings.

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report