Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost line inventor pro

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
j.romo
728 Views, 7 Replies

Ghost line inventor pro

Hello guys I was just wondering anu=y one having this issue, ghost lines from exported components.

Its not that problematic but it shure is annoying.

15.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mrattray
in reply to: j.romo

Can you clarify what it is you expect to see?
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 8
j.romo
in reply to: mrattray

Hello Mike

I See this in this assembly Im working right now there is nothein there, not hidden or with visibility off, this just keeps appearing but if I zoom in it dissapears.

Im running Inventor Pro 2014

Windows 7 64

16.JPG

Message 4 of 8
Martin_Goodland

If you go into Application Options-Assembly and uncheck 'Enable Express Mode Workflows' does the ghosting go away ? (you may have to reopen the file)

Or on the Assemble - Productivity tab switch between Express mode and full mode ?

Regards

Martin

Inventor 2023
Message 5 of 8
iUser
in reply to: Martin_Goodland

This does not work, I have the same problem Inventor 2014. Seems like 2014 is FULL of bugs, actually more like a downgrade from 2013 if you ask me. Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 8
Ray_Feiler

Most of these graphics issues in 2014 are know to Autodesk and should be addressed in SP1. Historically SP1 has been released in September. So here is to hoping they have this and other graphic anomalies resolved.

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.
Message 7 of 8
khosking
in reply to: Ray_Feiler

Can those of you experiencing this ghosting problem confirm if the problem persists after installing Service Pack 1 for Inventor 2014? Also, are you all running the latest Autodesk Certified graphics drivers?

http://www.autodesk.com/graphics-hardware

Tags (2)
Message 8 of 8
Ray_Feiler
in reply to: khosking

Take a look at this post.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-General/Graphics-Issues-in-Inventor-2014/td-p/450231...

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report