Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting green recyle arrows and green corner indicators in .idw file.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
rajeshindi
1974 Views, 6 Replies

getting green recyle arrows and green corner indicators in .idw file.

Hi,

Any idea why i am getting green recyle arrows in browser and green corner incidicator in .idw file.

What does it represent? 

if it comes because of design error then where to look for the mistake.

Thanks.

Rajgreen arrows and green corner indicator..jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
SBix26
in reply to: rajeshindi

It merely indicates that the view has not yet finished generating and you are seeing an imprecise view.  Usually these disappear in a few seconds, but may take much longer depending on complexity of view and your computer's processing power.  If they never go away, then there is a problem.

Please remember to post your Inventor version and machine specs on the original post.

Message 3 of 7
rajeshindi
in reply to: SBix26

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I left the computer for more than an hour.  Still nothing changed.  I use inv2013 with 16gb ram. 64bit win7 processor.

Then I saved it as it is.  Nothing changed.  I closed the session.  Restarted inv and .idw file.  now everything seems to be ok.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 7
Cool_Breeze_Jr
in reply to: rajeshindi

Anyone ever figure this out? I am still getting these green corners on my drawing. I leave it almost all day and when I export to PDF is looks shady. It seems as if the model will not refresh. weird...

idw.JPG

pfd.JPG

Chris Biggs
Engineer/CADD Services
New Horizons RV Corp.
2401 Lacey Drive
Junction City, KS 66441

Dell XPS 8300
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
16GB RAM
Win 8.1 Pro
Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014
Message 5 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: Cool_Breeze_Jr

Right click on the view.. Is there an option to "make view precise" or "make view raster"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 7
mdavis22569
in reply to: mcgyvr

As Mcgyvr you need to make it precise, There is also a setting your application options to disable this ...so that all the views update upon opening. It will make them take a bit longer to open, but your views will be up to date each time.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
Cool_Breeze_Jr
in reply to: mcgyvr

I did find in the "Drawing View" windows at the bottom it has the check box stating "Raster View Only". It was checked so I unchecked it and the green corners went away. Good enough for me, thanks!

raster.JPG

Chris Biggs
Engineer/CADD Services
New Horizons RV Corp.
2401 Lacey Drive
Junction City, KS 66441

Dell XPS 8300
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
16GB RAM
Win 8.1 Pro
Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report