Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error: ERROR IN READING RSE STREAM

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2073 Views, 5 Replies

Getting Error: ERROR IN READING RSE STREAM

Getting unknown error during opening file in inventor 2011, while i have installed 2010 and 2011 both on same systems.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

When in doubt, try a different file. You may have to recover a older version from the "Old Versions" folder.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 6
djreesing

I've experienced the same error when I wanted to open a file saved in 2013 with Inventor 2011. Normally Inventor should come up with some kind of message that the database has a newer scheme. However I got to see the RSE stream error.

Could it be possible that this file is saved in a newer Inventor version? Maybe you've got it from a third party?

Best regards, Daniël

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

other files are working fine
Message 5 of 6
blair

It sounds like it has been come damaged, either restore from a back-up or from the "OldVersions" folder within your work directory.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

ok

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report