Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fujitsu siemens Celsius MobileH Video driver with IV8

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
214 Views, 2 Replies

Fujitsu siemens Celsius MobileH Video driver with IV8

Hi all, Does somebody runs IV8 on this notebook ? I have problems with the video (Nvidia Quadro 4 500 GoGL) driver, the NVIDIA new one doesn't want to install. Windows always re-install the older Fujitsu-Siemens one (6.13.10.2940) ... I tried to force it by deleting old files one by one, but it still doesn't work in hardware OpenGl. Any idea ? Thanks Michel QUERIAUD France
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

To rid your system of previous Nvidia driver remnants- either on the drive or in the registry- you need to use a tool built for the task. Try this or similar on this page: http://content.guru3d.com/index.php?page=detonatorrip&menu=0 -Jon Michel QUERIAUD wrote: > Hi all, > > Does somebody runs IV8 on this notebook ? > > > I have problems with the video (Nvidia Quadro 4 500 GoGL) driver, the NVIDIA > new one doesn't want to install. Windows always re-install the older > Fujitsu-Siemens one (6.13.10.2940) ... > > I tried to force it by deleting old files one by one, but it still doesn't > work in hardware OpenGl. > > Any idea ? > > Thanks > > Michel QUERIAUD > France > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Good Machine but you cannot install the normal Nvidia drivers. You need to get a driver from Fujitsu Siemens. This goes for all the notebooks to the best og my knowledge Merry Christmas Finnur P. "Michel QUERIAUD" wrote in message news:3fe5dd15_4@statler... > Hi all, > > Does somebody runs IV8 on this notebook ? > > > I have problems with the video (Nvidia Quadro 4 500 GoGL) driver, the NVIDIA > new one doesn't want to install. Windows always re-install the older > Fujitsu-Siemens one (6.13.10.2940) ... > > I tried to force it by deleting old files one by one, but it still doesn't > work in hardware OpenGl. > > Any idea ? > > Thanks > > Michel QUERIAUD > France > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report