Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Pics

17 REPLIES 17
Message 1 of 18
Anonymous
661 Views, 17 Replies

Friday Pics

I'll start:

It's not the machine, but the part count that is impressive.

"What's it like working on such a large .iam?" you may be asking yourself. Well, I wouldn't know! I have to supress 2/3 of the machine to work on it. Thank you, LOD!
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This is one of my larger assemblies. Not nearly as many parts as that though.

Susan
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous

Looks like just the right size for garden work... 😉

Of course, you'd need a hydraulic pump and fluid reservoir I guess?
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous

Actually that would all be on the tractor this attaches too but I don't have a tractor modeled...yet.
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous

This would go on the front of the tractor.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous

Wow, impressive. Very nice.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous

il giorno 21/07/2006 15.54 Dads97 ha scritto:

> I'll start:
>
> It's not the machine, but the part count that is impressive.

This is mine, just remaining a dream, I fear... )-:

M.
Message 8 of 18
rblawson

a little "model what's sitting on the desk" action, not actual work 🙂

-barrett
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous

wow, nice images, you be savin them up? nice idea as well
Message 10 of 18
Anonymous

I'm impressed by the tractor pictures.
Do you work for MF (agco).
Do they use Inventor to design the tractors themselves?
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous

I work for a company that makes the loaders and backhoes for MF (Agco). We don't make the tractors. Since AGCO uses ProE to design their tractor we use ProE for the design work of our products. I use Inventor to create the parts callouts for the instruction manuals.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous

Not NEARLY as impressive as the tractor implements. I am having this done through the shop as a 'government' job. The center 'bar' is knurled elkonite and the outer 'weight plates' are AL. Both ends will be hard black anodized for endurance. I'll probably be the only one in the shop with a $500 dollar card holder!!

John
Message 13 of 18
swalton

Dads97

I work on .iams with about 7k instances and 1k individual parts. I have a .idw that takes about 40 min to load. it has 5 shaded views of the .iam.

what are your load times like for the .idw of the top level .iam?

Steve Walton
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Inventor 2023
Vault Professional 2023
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous

Look like a Hitec servo !!! Are you agree to share it ! I design RC aircraft in my spare time and a bank of servo are always welcome !! ;0) By the way, take a look to my website: www.mraerodesign.com
You can also reach me at my personal e-mail : info@mraerodesign.com
Message 15 of 18
rblawson

Yeah, that's a hitec 56 micro servo, currently being discontinued in favor of the HS-65 micro. I'm working up some stock parts for my own model airplane designing. Right now im slowly working on an aerial photography platform, target weight of 56 ounces including 16 ounces of payload.

I went to your site, that CL-415 is awesome!

-barrett
Message 16 of 18
douthett

Here's my count for the machine I'm currently working on. And while the "total occurrence" count isn't as impressive as your, I can truthfully state that we're only about half way done with this bad boy.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous

Thanks for the kind word about the CL-415. This one have 80" of wingspan. I will start soon (as soon as I finish the Turbo Beaver) a new CL-415 of 120" of wingspan. I planned to use 2 Zenoah G-38 (38cc) engine !! I will be able to take a load of water of nearly 2 gallon !! I can't wait to splash the campfire of my neightboor !!! ;0) Next project are the 100" Twin Otter. I will put a pics of my Beaver and/or PC-6 on the next "Friday pics" thread..
Message 18 of 18
Anonymous

It's not a picture of anything modeled. How ever it is my two-three days of work. Anyway its a vba macro that reads the size of the part being modeled and saves it to the iProperties, "Part Number" and "Part Display, Browser Name". I think I will call it Yeehaa... :). Thanks to all the great code you can find on this Disscussion Group.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report