Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Lance Work

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
792 Views, 0 Replies

Free Lance Work

I'm currently attending school for Mechanical Engineering Technology and taking an Inventor course. Used AutoCad before and enjoyed it quite a bit, Inventor is a lot more fun and because of my experience I stay well ahead of the class. My professor suggested that I become certified and think about doing free lance work. Is there a place to get information on doing freelance work or a way to get me to learn if I might be qualified to do any free lance work? Right now I've only got the educational version and don't want to buy the full version unless I know that it is something doable. Also it seems that most people charge on an hourly rate but do people charge per project instead so that hours don't really matter? Just seems that it would make customers feel better that way because that payment method generally motivates the worker to move faster.

Also I realize that everyone asks this question but I've done some searching in google and on here and still don't have my questions answered. There are a lot of sites to go to if you already have all your information but none that spell out more about what is required and what I should make sure I can do first. Thanks for reading.

John

And if there is a way to get an internship before I do freelance work that'd be even better, so thoughts on that would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report