Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame Member Info and feature boxes not displayed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
software
186 Views, 2 Replies

Frame Member Info and feature boxes not displayed

good morning!

When I create a frame using the Frame Generator and select the Frame Member Info button to get info on that member, the box does not display.

The instructions in the bottom left display 'Select Frame Members to Show its Info'. Selecting the member will highlight the member but nothing else.

Using the RMB after selecting the member only shows Previous View and Home View options. 

Instructions in the bottom left remain as 'Select Frame Members...'

For what it's worth, I also find that I don't get the dialog box for other Frame modification buttons, 'Trim to Frame' and 'Trim / Extend' do not show the box, but allow me to select and then apply.  I can then edit the feature in the browser.

These may be two separate issues, but I thought I'd mention it in case I've missed something.

Thanks for your help.

~tom

oh yea, I'm using INV 2015 Pro, SP 1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
salariua
in reply to: software

Did you just changed from dual screen to single? took home work on laptop? Inventor remembers last place a window was opened and it opens it in the same place even if it's outside the current screen.

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: software

I would think there might be some issues with the Windows user account or product install possibly. If dialog boxes are failing to lauch verify the video card driver is not older than 6 months, if it is install newer one. Try logging in as the Windows default local administrator account, different than yours, and see if the Inventor functions properly. If this occurs try running the Inventor reset utility under the problematic account.

Inventor Reset Utility

Regards,

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report