Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Active Contributor
smjanows
Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Frame Generator Sketch and Plane Visibility

225 Views, 1 Replies
01-09-2013 08:36 AM

I added another extrusion profile to my structural shapes library, using the same method as the others a few years ago.  It works, but the new extrusion now shows up with its profile sketch, start and end planes, and driven dimension visible.  The old stuff doesn't (like I would expect).  I have all planes in the published part turned off, not marked for export, etc., just like in the old ones.  What's going on here?  How do I turn this off?  Inventor 2012 SP2.

Fullscreen capture 192013 103208 AM.jpg

When I open the extrusion separately, the work features to not display.  But, the it's also shown as the "default" color not as material.  Why does it default to "default" not "as material" like everything else?

Active Contributor
smjanows
Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)

Re: Frame Generator Sketch and Plane Visibility

01-09-2013 08:54 AM in reply to: smjanows

Nevermind.  My parts have a defualt as well as master design view.  The old ones only had a master.  I deleted the design view, turn everything off in the master, and viola!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.