Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame Generator-Instability of Node Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1357 Views, 1 Reply

Frame Generator-Instability of Node Error

Hello All

I keep getting Instabilty of node errors in my Frame Generator. Specifically type 3 at node 62 in direction RY. I am new to FG results seem resonable just can't get past this error. I tried deleting the member and inserting a new one in its place. The error then goes to another node?

The application is a steel box frame being lifted by a crane, FWIW. 

Also, a side question, when you create specical parts for FG and post them from Iparts, where do they go? I need to go back in and alter some properties. 

Thanks

Bill

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous

Hmm, you should mention that this problem is in Frame Analysis, not frame generator.  You'll get a different group of people looking at your question.

I may be able to help with part 2, but I've never done frmae analysis.

If you publish iparts for use with Frame Generator, they go into the Content Center.  You can make adjustments or add to the family table easily enough.  If you need to change something about the part itself, that's a bit more complex... let me know if that's what you needed.  Metadata you should be able to work with in the Content Center.  Find the item in question in your Content Center Editor, right click and select Family table.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report