Inventor General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 1 of 2 (246 Views)
Accepted Solution

Frame Generator error message

246 Views, 1 Replies
01-23-2013 04:38 AM

I'm  trying to add a piece of steel to a frame I created several days ago.  As you can see in the pic, I had no trouble adding steel members and trimming them.  This morning, an attempt to add one more cross beam on the sketch line to the right, generated this error message.  I have attempted to place a member on several sketch lines in this assembly with the same results.  Has anyone seen this "unknown" error?

FRAME1.JPG

Restarting Inventor was unsuccessful.  I will try on a new assembly and see if I get the same results.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cadtipstricks.wordpress.com//

Works fine everywhere else.  I think the skeleton became corrupted from some messing I did with it yesterday.  It will be quicker and less painfull to start over clean.  Thanks.

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)

Re: Frame Generator error message

01-23-2013 05:14 AM in reply to: cbenner

Works fine everywhere else.  I think the skeleton became corrupted from some messing I did with it yesterday.  It will be quicker and less painfull to start over clean.  Thanks.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cadtipstricks.wordpress.com//

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.