Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frame generator content libraries

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mech5328
1556 Views, 3 Replies

frame generator content libraries

I want to find a rectangular flat section of about 250x200cm and a 150x100cm.Is that possible?

I have the content library of ANSI,JIS,GB,ISO and DIN but i can't find anything in these libraries.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: mech5328

It would probably be easier to add to an existing library than to find exactly what you're looking for somewhere else.  Do you have any custom libraries set up in your company, or do you just use the standard library out of the box?

Is this IV 2013?  Do you use Vault?

Message 3 of 4
mech5328

Cbenner ,firstly, thank you for your answer.I'm a student and i have the student version of IV 2013.I downloaded this version from the site of autodesk and i don't know if there are other libraries,that i can download and install, except of these i have already installed at the same time i install the program.

Message 4 of 4
blair

The only difference between student version and retail version is the serial number and studen version will produce a baner "student version" on drawings with any part created with the student version.

You would need to "create" the desired shape and publish it to your own "My Library" or create a new library that is both "Read and Write".

The Autodesk Wiki-Help will be able to guide you through the process.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report