Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fonts change after a save

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
106 Views, 3 Replies

Fonts change after a save

First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is saved. Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. They have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the same. -- Cory McConnell Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert www.mechanixdesigns.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This was happening to me also. Usually after I'd edited a view label but not consistently. But that was in R8, haven't had it happen in R9. Tracy Yoho Sr Engineer A.J.Tuck Company "Cory McConnell" wrote in message news:4194de00_1@newsprd01... > First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is > saved. > Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. > They > have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the > same. > > -- > Cory McConnell > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > www.mechanixdesigns.com > > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

This happened to me a lot because I used the RomanS font. I was able to cure it by removing ALL references in my drawing to that font. By ALL, I mean there is no RomanS left in any Title Block, Sketched Symbol, Border, Text Style, etc. It took a while and I'm sure shortened my life by at least a year. --Brian "Cory McConnell" wrote in message news:4194de00_1@newsprd01... > First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is saved. > Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. They > have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the > same. > > -- > Cory McConnell > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > www.mechanixdesigns.com > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Kewl. That is the only font we use. It hasn't been a problem until now (we use to use Arial) This is the first time I have tried to detail IV8 parts in IV9. -- Cory McConnell Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert www.mechanixdesigns.com "Brian Gaither" wrote in message news:41950c96$1_1@newsprd01... > This happened to me a lot because I used the RomanS font. I was able to > cure it by removing ALL references in my drawing to that font. By ALL, I > mean there is no RomanS left in any Title Block, Sketched Symbol, Border, > Text Style, etc. It took a while and I'm sure shortened my life by at least > a year. > > --Brian > > "Cory McConnell" wrote in message > news:4194de00_1@newsprd01... > > First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is > saved. > > Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. > They > > have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the > > same. > > > > -- > > Cory McConnell > > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > > www.mechanixdesigns.com > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report