Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

*Cory McConnell
Message 1 of 4 (44 Views)

Fonts change after a save

44 Views, 3 Replies
11-12-2004 07:59 AM
First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is saved. Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. They have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the same. -- Cory McConnell Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert www.mechanixdesigns.com
*Tracy Yoho
Message 2 of 4 (44 Views)

Re: Fonts change after a save

11-12-2004 08:58 AM in reply to: *Cory McConnell
This was happening to me also. Usually after I'd edited a view label but not consistently. But that was in R8, haven't had it happen in R9. Tracy Yoho Sr Engineer A.J.Tuck Company "Cory McConnell" wrote in message news:4194de00_1@newsprd01... > First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is > saved. > Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. > They > have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the > same. > > -- > Cory McConnell > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > www.mechanixdesigns.com > > >
*Brian Gaither
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)

11-12-2004 11:18 AM in reply to: *Cory McConnell
This happened to me a lot because I used the RomanS font. I was able to cure it by removing ALL references in my drawing to that font. By ALL, I mean there is no RomanS left in any Title Block, Sketched Symbol, Border, Text Style, etc. It took a while and I'm sure shortened my life by at least a year. --Brian "Cory McConnell" wrote in message news:4194de00_1@newsprd01... > First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is saved. > Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. They > have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the > same. > > -- > Cory McConnell > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > www.mechanixdesigns.com > > >
*Cory McConnell
Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)

11-12-2004 12:10 PM in reply to: *Cory McConnell
Kewl. That is the only font we use. It hasn't been a problem until now (we use to use Arial) This is the first time I have tried to detail IV8 parts in IV9. -- Cory McConnell Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert www.mechanixdesigns.com "Brian Gaither" wrote in message news:41950c96$1_1@newsprd01... > This happened to me a lot because I used the RomanS font. I was able to > cure it by removing ALL references in my drawing to that font. By ALL, I > mean there is no RomanS left in any Title Block, Sketched Symbol, Border, > Text Style, etc. It took a while and I'm sure shortened my life by at least > a year. > > --Brian > > "Cory McConnell" wrote in message > news:4194de00_1@newsprd01... > > First screen shot is an idw of a part created in R8 before the idw is > saved. > > Second screen shot is the same idw after the save. Notice the fonts. > They > > have switched to no less than 5 different fonts. The styles remain the > > same. > > > > -- > > Cory McConnell > > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > > www.mechanixdesigns.com > > > > > > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.