Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flush constraint on curved rectangle

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
CDytebg
326 Views, 5 Replies

Flush constraint on curved rectangle

Any idea how I constaint this end piece of rectangle to sit flush with the bent section?

Every time i attempt to select the top face it won't allow me too?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
blair
in reply to: CDytebg

The IAM file is just a data base for all the files in the assembly. Use the Pack-and-Go if it's more than just a couple of part in the IAM.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 6
CDytebg
in reply to: blair

Hi

Not sure that answered my question? The part KKRH-010 I can select the top face but I cant make it flush with the top face of KKRH-008 on the bent face? How do I do that?

Message 4 of 6
blair

I am unable to look at your files because the IAM is only a database which tells Inventor which files to use for this assembly. The IAM without the IPT parts that make up the IAM assembly is completely useless.

The IAM doesn't include any files, it only points Inventor to load the files within the IAM database.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 6
CDytebg
in reply to: blair

How would I attach an assembly to show you then?

Message 6 of 6
blair

You would need to Zip the required IPT files for your IAM along with the IAM file. If it's a number of files, you can use the Pack and Go from inside Windows Explorer. Just navigate to the directory that has the files for your IAM, find the IAM file and RMB on the file. Near the top of the list should be the Pack and Go. If you scroll down on the the screen in this forum when you are creating your post is a place to attach the files.

Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report