Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fischertechnik

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
danny1096
1872 Views, 2 Replies

Fischertechnik

Hey guys, thanks if you can figure this out or help me on this one:

I have to design and create a solar/hydrogen powered rc car in school, but the thing is that im restricted to either VEX or Fischertechnik parts only. My team chose Fischertechnik parts, so i asked my engineering lead teacher if there was some way to get Fischertechnik parts on autodesk, and he told me that it was possible, only that i had to go on the forums and see if i can get the parts files for the entire fishcertechnik set, or ask for help in getting these.

So here i am

Thanks again if you can help me out, really appreciate it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: danny1096

I recommend that you model the parts yourself.

Break it up into a team effort and have each team member responsible for modeling several parts.

Then have teams responsible for sub-assemblies.

And finally, work together on creating the final assembly.

Plan out your work with storyboards (planning sheets), rough sketches - everything you can think of in advance to make the project go smoothly.  Perhaps assign one person to quality control to check the models being produced by each team member.  (you could also use the forum as a quality check - posting your files here for suggestions on modeling techniques)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
hanzheng1984
in reply to: danny1096

Hello, did u find some model or created by yourself?
I am also interesting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report