Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
krisd
Message 11 of 14 (52 Views)

Re: Find part in assy from BOM

11-27-2013 08:44 AM in reply to: Cadmanto
Worth know thanks but I don't think the parts was in the browser only the BOM because of 2 pt.1's with similar properties. Anyway I tried this out so that's something else I've learnt.
Valued Contributor
krisd
Message 12 of 14 (51 Views)

11-27-2013 08:45 AM in reply to: krisd
'Scuse my grammer, I just had a very painful tooth out and I'm not thinking straight!
*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 13 of 14 (46 Views)

11-27-2013 09:39 AM in reply to: krisd

If it was a painful tooth that got removed, then your pain is gone, right?  :smileyvery-happy: Or is it worse then before.  Either way, just in time for turkey day. 

As far as the browser, I guess I am confused, if it shows up in the BOM then I would think it would appear somewhere in the browser as well.

I did not read al the responses, so forgive me if this has already been covered.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Valued Contributor
krisd
Message 14 of 14 (32 Views)

11-28-2013 12:58 AM in reply to: Cadmanto
No I changed the browser to parts - 1700! - and looked through but I may have missed it. Not going thru' that lot too many times.
The anaesthetic from the tooth removal wore off in about 5 mins after 2 hrs. That was painful until painkillers kicked in.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.