Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fillet Preview Color

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
m.granata
480 Views, 2 Replies

Fillet Preview Color

I am using Inventor Professional 2014 and some of my models end up with a lot of fillet's.  Most of the fillet previews are blue in color but occassional there will be a green color preview.  Why the different colors?  Also, many times on complex fillets, Inventor Stops Responding and ultimately I have to close the software loosing work since the last save.  That is nothing new and also occurred in Inventor 2013.  Is Autodesk working on a repair that will shut down the fillet command without causing Inventor to stop responding?

Regards    

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: m.granata

If you are going to do a complex fillet (or any complex feature).

1. Save before doing that feature.

2. Turn off the Preview.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: m.granata

Its difficult to say what is cuaing the non responding messages. Depending on the fillets we like to see them as far down on the tree as possible, this would help with the recalculation of them model. Not sure about the different preview colors as it might just be trying to draw a contrast in the dialog box but I do not believe there is any signifigance.

Regards,

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums