Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fillet Command Crashing Program

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mnoramczyk
631 Views, 3 Replies

Fillet Command Crashing Program

Anyone else having problems when trying to create a fillet, and it crashes the program? In my case, I'm trying to create a .004" fillet along edges created using an extruded/cut spline. It tells me the radius cannot be created - try using a smaller radius... and then when I hit either edit or cancel, the program crashes.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
oomclintmidas
in reply to: mnoramczyk

Your graphics card driver is more than likely in need of some attention. check ou this FAQ on the CADlinecommunity http://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/FAQs/FAQ.aspx?ScoId=93db7864-b66c-43b3-94b7-150118f17b9b&returnTo=... - you will need to register with the site, but registration is free

Message 3 of 4
JDMather

Attach the file that exhibits this behavior here for others to test on their machines.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 4
Hochenauer

Please attach or email the file that shows the problem to me - along with the version of Inventor you are using.

Thanks,

Gerald

Gerald Hochenauer(gerald.hochenauer@autodesk.com)
Inventor Principal Software Engineer

Manufacturing Group
Autodesk, Inc.

Gerald Hochenauer
Senior Principal Engineer, Inventor
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report