Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files checked out by me but want let me save

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
107 Views, 2 Replies

Files checked out by me but want let me save

How do I check a file in that has been checked out by me but want let me save it. Thanks, David
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you sure it's checked to you currently or only checked out to you as a user? Check the FILE STATUS. If you RMB on the file, do you have the option to RESOLVE? If so, RESOLVE and then STEAL CHECKOUT. Save and CHECK IN. -- Rui "David Lloyd" wrote in message news:4072aee8_3@newsprd01... > How do I check a file in that has been checked out by me but want let me > save it. > > Thanks, > David > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Rui, I resolved and stole the checkout and now every thing is ok. David "Rui Vaz" wrote in message news:4072b036_2@newsprd01... > Are you sure it's checked to you currently or only checked out to you as a > user? > > Check the FILE STATUS. > > If you RMB on the file, do you have the option to RESOLVE? If so, RESOLVE > and then STEAL CHECKOUT. > > Save and CHECK IN. > > -- > Rui > > > "David Lloyd" wrote in message > news:4072aee8_3@newsprd01... > > How do I check a file in that has been checked out by me but want let me > > save it. > > > > Thanks, > > David > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report