Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

*Charlie Norris
Message 1 of 3 (56 Views)

Fastener Library V1 IV9

56 Views, 2 Replies
11-11-2004 09:08 AM
I just installed Iv9 and I get a warning when I try to migrate my files. I found a small file but that can't be it. What did I screw up this time. Thanks Charlie
*cbliss
Message 2 of 3 (56 Views)

Re: Fastener Library V1 IV9

11-12-2004 07:49 AM in reply to: *Charlie Norris
Is the message about a missing directory? _Inventor Fastener Library V1 was the old library location used by Inventor for storing the content created by the old Inventor Fastener Library. Charlie Norris wrote: >I just installed Iv9 and I get a warning when I try to migrate my files. I >found a small file but that can't be it. What did I screw up this time. > >Thanks > >Charlie > > > >
*Charlie Norris
Message 3 of 3 (56 Views)

Re: Fastener Library V1 IV9

11-12-2004 08:52 AM in reply to: *Charlie Norris
Yes it was, I moved some files around and managed to migrate a project without having any fastener issues. Yes! I use all iparts now. Thank you Charlie "cbliss" wrote in message news:4194db6f_1@newsprd01... > Is the message about a missing directory? _Inventor Fastener Library V1 > was the old library location used by Inventor for storing the content > created by the old Inventor Fastener Library. > > Charlie Norris wrote: > >>I just installed Iv9 and I get a warning when I try to migrate my files. I >>found a small file but that can't be it. What did I screw up this time. >> >>Thanks >> >>Charlie >> >>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.