Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastener Library V1 IV9

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
131 Views, 2 Replies

Fastener Library V1 IV9

I just installed Iv9 and I get a warning when I try to migrate my files. I found a small file but that can't be it. What did I screw up this time. Thanks Charlie
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Is the message about a missing directory? _Inventor Fastener Library V1 was the old library location used by Inventor for storing the content created by the old Inventor Fastener Library. Charlie Norris wrote: >I just installed Iv9 and I get a warning when I try to migrate my files. I >found a small file but that can't be it. What did I screw up this time. > >Thanks > >Charlie > > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes it was, I moved some files around and managed to migrate a project without having any fastener issues. Yes! I use all iparts now. Thank you Charlie "cbliss" wrote in message news:4194db6f_1@newsprd01... > Is the message about a missing directory? _Inventor Fastener Library V1 > was the old library location used by Inventor for storing the content > created by the old Inventor Fastener Library. > > Charlie Norris wrote: > >>I just installed Iv9 and I get a warning when I try to migrate my files. I >>found a small file but that can't be it. What did I screw up this time. >> >>Thanks >> >>Charlie >> >>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report