Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
151 Views, 2 Replies

Extra Help

I have recently started an Autodesk Inventor level 3 3d course, I am currently looking for some extra help learning this programme and also AutoCAD.
if you are or know of any Autodesk/AutoCAD enthusiasts that might be interested in giving up some of their spare time and live in or near High Wycombe I would be very grateful to hear from them on this email address: cheryle.a.m@gmail.com 🙂
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
salariua
in reply to: Anonymous

Cheryle, 

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of business around High Wycombe using AutoCAD and Inventor, we just moved from Marlow to Kingsmead Business Park in High Wycombe. If you have free time I suggest you find the closest company and apply for an internship. Everyone needs some help and willing to train in return.

In the last place I've worked we had a student for every engineer. I have sent you an email so check gmail.

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
warrentdo
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Cheryle,

I’m presuming that the course that you are on is a city and guilds course? Whatever it is I would suggest that you complete that before you start anything else so that you are not getting pulled around in all directions.

There are loads of Inventor tutorials within inventor and also out there (Google) and loads of videos on YouTube.

If you get stuck with anything then this forum is one of the best to ask for help. I’m not sure that local help would be any good. There are a lot more voices on this forum.

Regards

Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report