Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR!! when printing files on Inventor 2015

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
bradax2000
404 Views, 6 Replies

ERROR!! when printing files on Inventor 2015

Hi guys,

I'm having this error every time i print files on inventor.

autodesk_error1.png

Please help, many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
blair
in reply to: bradax2000

Can you print to that printer with other software on your system?  Inventor uses standard Windows Printing convention. Check that your paper settings match that of your printer. I would also check that you have current printer drivers for your printer.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 7
bradax2000
in reply to: blair

Can you print to that printer with other software on your system? YES , MSWORD works fine , we had 5 user that had inventor out of those 5 two are having this error.

Windows Printing Convention? Not sure about that or how to set that one up.

Printer Drivers? Printer drivers are all current. And other user with inventor can print just fine on the same printer.
Message 4 of 7
blair

Try chaning the User Log-In and see if that works. If so you could have a corrupt user account with is easly fixed. Try using the Administrator account.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 7
blair

What was solution?

Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 7
bradax2000

I just realize that out of five users this two having problem is still have a "USER account" I will try to lift them up to "Admin account" if my boss will allow it.
Message 7 of 7
blair

You should be able to set them to Admin at the local level on the PC and not at the network log-in level and it will then solve the problem

Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report