Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Report

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
ahya.alanshori
1320 Views, 13 Replies

Error Report

Dear Mr/Mrs.

I have a problem with autodesk inventor 2013 student version.
After installing the software, it can't be opened and there is an error report like this (enclosure).
My phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Indonesia)
Please help me to solve it.

Warm regards,

Ahya Al Anshori

Untitled.png

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
cbenner
in reply to: ahya.alanshori

Welcome to the forums.

These error reports, on the surface, don't tell us anything.  Please use the button at the bottom of the screen that says Send Report.  This will send a complete report to Autodesk Tech Support, and they will be able to contact you for assistance,.

Message 3 of 14
Cadmanto

Welcome to the forum.

Depending on where you purchased the software, I would contact them and see if the copy you got is legit and the license is registered.  Also, for future postings I would not recommend posting your phone number.  There are contact methods such as private emails if need be.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 14

I have send the error report but they never reply it.
I really need this software to finish my college tasks.
Help me please.

Message 5 of 14
cbenner

Have you asked for help from your instructor?  An error like this can't really be helped without a lot more information. 

Also, like Scott said, talk to the people you got the software from, they should be able to help you get it loaded properly.

Message 6 of 14
mrattray

Did you follow the AutoDesk Software Installation Guide?

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 14
ahya.alanshori
in reply to: mrattray

I have aksed them and i have installed based on the installayipn guide.
Actually i have reinstall my OS in win7 64 bit ultimate, cleaning my PC and registry too.
So, it's so confusing.

I'm sorry to bother you sir :).

Message 8 of 14
mrattray

Do you happen to have a NVIDIA graphics card? There seems to be multiple users reporting issues with the latest NVIDIA driver crashing Inventor today.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 9 of 14
Cadmanto

What are your system specs?

Have you restarted the machine lately?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 10 of 14
ahya.alanshori
in reply to: mrattray

My PC specification is ASUS Intel core i3 2350 M 2.30 GHz, Nvidia Geforce 610M 2GB, DDR3 RAM 4GB, HDD 500 GB, 64 bit OS Win 7 Ultimate. My Graphics Card software is Nvidia Geforce 610M - 320.49 the latest driver graphics card.
Oh I'm sorry i don't know the latest crash information yet about nvidia graphics card.

How to solve it ?.
Should I install the before driver sir ?.

What do you mean by restarting the machine lately ?.

Message 11 of 14

Thanks sir, My autodesk inventor can run normally :). Nice to know you. Best regards, Ahya Al Anshori Indonesia.
Message 12 of 14

Thanks sir i have reinstall my graphics card driver with the before version.

Best regards,

Ahya Al Anshori
Indonesia

Message 13 of 14
Cadmanto

What I mean by restarting your machine is shutting it down, then turning it back on again.

As far as your graphics card, go to the manufacturers website and look for your card.  They should offer you the latest driver.  Download it and run it.  That should overwrite what you have and update you.

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 14 of 14
samiharada

There's a known issue with a laptop that has both Intel HD graphics and discreet GPU.

In your case, you may need to disable Intel HD graphics from Nvidia control panel (Optimus settings)

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19405027.aspx

Hope this helps,

-Sami Harada

Inventor Framework QA

Autodesk, Inc.

Email_Signature_Logobar.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report