Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Bpom
Message 1 of 3 (261 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error message right clicking on Suppressed parts/assembly I browser window

261 Views, 2 Replies
09-19-2012 03:38 AM

When I suppress a part or a sub-assembly in Inventor 2013 and then right click on the suppressed item in the browser window I always get an cadabundus error message (see attachment), after I press OK I get the normal right click menu hovering over the item. Any suggestion to fix this?

I have Inventor 2013 RTM 64 bit Build 138, and running on Vista 64bit.

Thanks

This looks like a VBA error. Do you have some sort of add-in, macro, or ilogic rule that may be resposible for it?

*Expert Elite*
mrattray
Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: Error message right clicking on Suppressed parts/assembly I browser window

09-19-2012 04:45 AM in reply to: Bpom

This looks like a VBA error. Do you have some sort of add-in, macro, or ilogic rule that may be resposible for it?

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Bpom
Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Error message right clicking on Suppressed parts/assembly I browser window

09-19-2012 05:25 AM in reply to: mrattray

Hi, thanks for the tip, I looked at the ribbons and recognized the "Cadabundus Apps" that I have. I disabled "Inventor File Paths" 1.0.0.0 plug-in and the problem was resolved. :smileyhappy:

Øyvind

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.