Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Contributor
SaskClay
Message 11 of 12 (184 Views)

Re: error in Rse clone commander

12-17-2013 12:09 PM in reply to: blair
Can anyone confirm if Inv 13 or 14 updates resolved this issue?
STRIKER-360
Message 12 of 12 (131 Views)

Re: error in Rse clone commander

02-25-2014 06:11 PM in reply to: rajeshindi
Hi, I have inventor 2014 SP1 Update 2 and I'm getting the same error when trying to extract and save an i-Feature. I don't have any assemblies involved, just a single .ipt. My first attempt was trying to extract an iFeature including several individual features (1 extrude, 1 fillet and 1 rectangular pattern) and I kept getting the error message. The only way I could extract it correctly was picking only one or two extrusions. But in this case I was better off redoing the sketches and the extrusions manually than using iFeatures tools!!!!. So what's the point of the iFeature tool if I can't use it to save me time??????????? Any clues on this issue?? Thanks
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!