Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error changing the material of a Frame member

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tuliobarata
495 Views, 3 Replies

Error changing the material of a Frame member

Good morning all,

I'm with a problem here, that when i try to change a material from a frame member, i got the error below:

[WARNING] Frame Generator: Errors occurred while attempting to change frame member(s).
[WARNING] Problems occurred during changing Frame Member(s)
[ERROR] A change could not be completed. The reason for the failure is unknown. Please retry.

The structure that i'm trying to change, was created in IV 2012 SP1, and now I'm editing it in IV 2013.

All the pieces of this project were converted to the new version, and the only big difference from 2012 in this case i think that is the materials library, that I created a new one and set on project as default.

The strange, is that if I enter frame by frame and go to iProperties>Physicals, there i can change the material normally (but with a big wate of time ofc).

Any ideas what coud that be ?

Thanks

Túlio Barata

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

IV 2013
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jaychale
in reply to: tuliobarata

Having the same problem, but I can't even change them in IProperties.

This is more strange because the same thing worked just a moment ago on a similar item.

Message 3 of 4
tuliobarata
in reply to: Jaychale

Really strange...

I Thought that were just on frames imported from 2012, but no, in every frame created directly on IV 2013, happens the same problem

Anyone have any idea ? That would me because of some config or ...some bug ?

Thanks,

Túlio Barata

IV 2013
Message 4 of 4
Barvas11
in reply to: tuliobarata

I have the same problem here. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report