Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed Screencasts In Your Community Posts

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Discussion_Admin
1005 Views, 4 Replies

Embed Screencasts In Your Community Posts

Assisting another member with complex steps?  Looking to say it with video?  Now you can use Screencast in all of your community posts. This new capability is live across the Autodesk community and we encourage you to learn how easy it is by viewing the screencast in this post.

Try one yourself.  The Screencast desktop app may be dowloaded from the Autodesk Screencast Site.

Let us know what you think and deliver your next Accepted Solution as an Autodesk Screencast.

Screencast:  How to embed a screencast in your Autodesk Community Post

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Does the embedding function actually work now?  Or do we still have to copy and paste the URL and have a link to the Screencast?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Inventor Professional 2015 SP2
Windows 8.1 Pro Workstation
2 x Intel Xeon E5-2687W v3 (10 core, 3.1 GHz)
NVIDIA Quadro K4200 (4 GB)
64 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
512 GB SSD
2 TB HDD
Message 3 of 5

Yes the issues behind that have been worked out.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 5
wimann
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Is there a way to minimize/remove the "Tracks" section of the Screencast embedded player? I like the idea and I get what it's there for but I, personally, don't see a great deal of benefit from them and they're not very aesthetic (at least not for the video player).

Is there an option?

-Will Mann

Inventor Professional 2020
Vault Professional 2020
AutoCAD Mechanical 2020
Message 5 of 5
mrack42
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

This is in fact awesome... someone has to say it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report