Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elastic part with elastic property in an assembly..

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cats_eye
859 Views, 6 Replies

Elastic part with elastic property in an assembly..

Hello everyone..

I am designing a product using Autodesk inventor professional 2013.. I have a problem in setting the design of the part for the elastic element since i cannot mimic the behavior of the actual part. I have tried disecting the part into pieces and assembled it but still i cannot get a precise result. 

Is there a way that we can make an elastic part with the actual elastic property in an assembly??

Kindly advise..

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
skintsubby
in reply to: cats_eye

cats_eye

I suggest you try over at the Inventor forum

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor/ct-p/70

Mark

Message 3 of 7
mdavis22569

I wouldn't stay elastic ..but you could make it adaptive ..and it'll adjust as you adjust it ...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
JDMather

By making a adaptive parameter (for example changing the radius of an arc) you can make a part "flex".

Can you attach your assembly here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 5 of 7
cats_eye
in reply to: skintsubby

Thanks for the information..
Message 6 of 7
cats_eye
in reply to: mdavis22569

I am using adaptive property for those inserted assemblies in my project assembly but can i also use it to my inserted part?
Message 7 of 7
cats_eye
in reply to: JDMather

Thanks for the reply..
I will try to send you the assembly in private because the design of the assembly i am pertaining to is a classified product design owned by our company..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report