Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the <Scale> Style

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Boyens
630 Views, 2 Replies

Edit the <Scale> Style

Hi,

In an .idw file I have added the scale of the first view in the title block using an iLogic rule. It copies the scale as a custom property, which than will be used in the title block.

My problem is now that the default style of the Scale property has a "space" between the characters, which makes the reserved room for this text too small. previously I added the scale myself via a prompted entry, which obviously works fine, but I want the scale to be linked to the 1st view. See the added picture "Title Block Scale.jpg" to see what I mean.

Is there a way to change to style (or default settings) of the view scale (deleting the spaces")?

What I don NOT want to do is:

* increase the title block space. Because older drawings will then still show the older settings.

* Add the scale manually

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SBix26
in reply to: Boyens

Edit your active Standard style and select "Scale" under Preset Values on the General tab.  There you can make your list of selectable scales as you want them to appear, as long as they can be evaluated mathematically into an actual scale.

Scale Presets.png

Sam B

Inventor Professional 2015 SP1 Update 2
Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, SP1
HP EliteBook 8770w; 8 GB RAM; Core™ i7-3720QM 2.60 GHz; Quadro K4000M

Message 3 of 3
Boyens
in reply to: SBix26

Perfect! I have been going throught the styles editor a number of times, without finding it. Thank you for the tip, Sam!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report