Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit table iAssembly or iPart Problem with Excel.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
AlbertoTorres
1642 Views, 6 Replies

Edit table iAssembly or iPart Problem with Excel.

I'm working on Windows 7 x64, Inventor Professional 2011 and Office 2010.

In trying to edit the table or iPart iAssembly with Excel, Excel does not appear or give any error. It is as if thinking and do not respond right options, I have to escape to return to have them.

If you let me edit the normal table in Inventor, but not in Excel.

think this problem is over with Inventor 2010 and Office 2010 on Vista 64 and / or W7 64. Someone tube this problem and solution is provided by Autodesk. Thanks

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Estoy trabajando en Windows 7 x64, Inventor Professional 2011 y Office 2010.

Al tratar de editar la tabla del iAssembly o iPart con Excel, no aparece Excel ni da ningún tipo de error. Se queda como pensando y no responden las opciones de botón derecho, tengo que dar escape para volver a tenerlas.

Si me deja editar la tabla normálmente en Inventor, pero no en Excel.

Creo que este problema ya pasó con Inventor 2010 y Office 2010 en Vista 64 y/o W7 64.

Alguien tubo este problema y se aportó solución por parte de Autodesk.

Gracias

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

I have found the solution. We must put a key in the registry to edit the table or iPart iAssembly with Excel (Office 2010 32-bit)

The problem was that calls Excel 64-bit, as it is Windows 7 64 bit and I have installed Office 2010 in 32 bits.

Adding this key, Excel will show you where it is 32-bits, and you can find the application.

** Rename the attached file and put the. REG extension. Double click to execute and add value to record.

********************************************************************************************************************

Ya encontré la solución. Hay que poner unas claves en el registro para que edite la tabla del iAssembly o iPart con Excel (de Office 2010 32 bits)

El problema estaba en que llama a Excel de 64 bits, ya que es Windows 7 64 bits y tengo instalado Office 2010 en 32 bits.

Añadiendo esta clave, le indicamos donde está Excel de 32 bits, y ya puede encontrar la aplicación.

** Renombrar el fichero adjunto y ponerle la extensión .REG. Doble click para ejecutar y añadir los valores al registro.

Message 3 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: AlbertoTorres

actually I believe you just need to load 2011 service pack1.. I thought they fixed this there.. No registry modification needed.

I think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 7

I have the Inventor 2011 SP1 installed. And even with all the problem occurs.
I imagine that an update or repair Office 2010 could have generated the problem again.

Re-install SP1, if you let me. And always will be the procedure of registration as a second option.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 7
PACDrafting

Is this the Alberto Torres who worked at Varley Engineering?

If it is, hello Alberto. Paul Coleman here by the way.

Message 6 of 7
AlbertoTorres
in reply to: PACDrafting

No, I'm Alberto Torres of "2aCAD Global Group" in Zaragoza - Spain. However I am glad to meet you. And give hints Alberto Torres of Varley Engineering
Message 7 of 7
lucasquiroz

Great! changing the version 14 by 15 works for excel 2013 Smiley Happy

Attached is the registry file to do that.

Thanks Alberto!

Regards.

Genial! cambiando la versión 14 por la 15 funciona para Excel 2013 Smiley Happy

Dejo adjunto el archivo para agregar al registro.

Gracias Alberto!

Saludos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report