Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Balloon

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
davidgray3197
1220 Views, 7 Replies

Edit Balloon

When I change the shape of a balloon (sketched symbol), I get an additional number and I don't know how to get rid of it. In the attached image, there is a "1" which should not be there. Does anyone know why it's there and/or how to get rid of it?

BTW - Inventor 2009 Edited by: davidgray3197 on Oct 23, 2008 3:44 PM
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
dan_inv09
in reply to: davidgray3197

Have you got a screenshot of the sketched symbol while editing it?
Message 3 of 8

I've attached an image of the sketched symbol, but it doesn't tell much. Just in case I was confusing anyone: What I mean by changing the shape of the balloon is going from the default (circle) to a sketched symbol (any symbol) is when I get this extra number.
Message 4 of 8
dan_inv09

What is your default balloon style?

I haven't played with custom balloons so I haven't run into anything like this, I'm just guessing.

I would assume that the 1 is the quantity, and I'm wondering why it would think you want the quantity in your overridden balloon style. What's your balloon Style look like in the style editor?
Message 5 of 8

OK, I figured it out. In the Styles editor, I had to get rid of the quantity in the Property Display. I'm not sure how this would affect a parts list, but I'll have to worry about that tomorrow (time to go home!). Thanks for the help!
Message 6 of 8
dan_inv09

There should be a whole separate section in the Styles Editor to deal with your Parts List. The balloon style only affects the balloons.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Just take away the quantity in the balloon property display
and all will be well. It will not affect your parts list.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
OK,
I figured it out. In the Styles editor, I had to get rid of the quantity in
the Property Display. I'm not sure how this would affect a parts list, but
I'll have to worry about that tomorrow (time to go home!). Thanks for the
help!
Message 8 of 8

I need create a rectangle balloon with 2 numeric reference as shown on picture adjunt (autoCAD), but on my inventor dont appear the option for custom....balloon en autocad.png

i need to make something similar on inventor, but don't allow below an image....

balloon 3.png

anybody help me please? thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report