Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Simulation error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
xchrisgrassx
531 Views, 5 Replies

Dynamic Simulation error

Hi guys, Maybe I'm just overlooking something really simple.

I have a robot that I am animating in Dynamic Simulation. I have Imposed motion on each of the relevant joints, and can run the simulation nicely.

The problem occurs when I "Publish to Studio" I loose all functionality and the robot stays still in the Studio environment. 

What am I missing? Thanks!

-Chris

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
xchrisgrassx
in reply to: xchrisgrassx

Sorry for the bump guys, but im stuck here

Message 3 of 6
JDMather

Have you done this previously with one of the tutorials and know the process?
Set the animate favorites parameter to the same number of steps as in the Dynamic Simulation.

(I'll have to look up the exact terms, tutorial and screen captures of steps in a little while if you can't locate them yourself.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 6
xchrisgrassx
in reply to: JDMather

Every time I run a search for some problem I have, its always JDMathers with the solution that works.

Thanks for the tip, it was infact the animate favorites paramater.

Many thanks!

-Chris

Message 5 of 6
BramosB
in reply to: JDMather

Hi JDMather, I am following the original question made by Xchrisgrassx which is in the same line as my doubt. It could be a very simple task I am forgetting but I CAN NOT ENABLE DYN SIM environment from the panel environment and then begin tab as says the tutorial I am trying to follow. I am having a go the tutorial with a saw machine. I do not really know what I am missing because I can not get the environment enable, is not just with this particular IAM file, with all another files happens the same. Please I need guidance about this. Thanks in advance...
Message 6 of 6
BramosB

Regards fellows. My question is not the same as your...I am following the original question made by Xchrisgrassx because it is in the same line as my doubt. Mine could be a silly simple task I am forgetting hence ...I CAN NOT ENABLE DYN SIM environment from the ENVIROMENT PANEL and then to the BEGIN TAB as says the tutorial I am trying to follow. I am having a go the tutorial with a saw machine.

I do not really know what I am missing because I can not get the environment enable, is not just with this particular IAM file, with all another files happens the same. Please I need guidance about this. Thanks in advance...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report