Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF' Color Change

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Neil_j51
804 Views, 5 Replies

DWF' Color Change

Good Morning,

I am currently creating dwf's from a Inventor .IAM file, the problem I am coming across is the model is not maintaining the orginal color of the model. My model is green and yellow and the dwf's file is all yellow or what ever color it takes. Is there a options setting I am missing somewhere to stop this?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Cadmanto
in reply to: Neil_j51

I would look at your layers in your drawings before the conversion to see what colors are set to there.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 6
johnsonshiue

Hi! When you save the assembly as DWF, what options did you use? Express, Complete, or Custom? If Custom was used, what Design View (in Assembly tab) did you include?

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 4 of 6
Neil_j51

Thank you for the help, figured it out.

Message 5 of 6
Cadmanto

Can you share with us so if someone down the road has the same issue will know what exactly is needing to be done to resolve this?

What you found worked?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 6 of 6
Paul-Mason

I've been seeing a similar problem when creating a shade 3D representation of an assemble in when I have a quarter sectioned view and use that to project from, so that I can show the internal parts, BUT this is not happening with all the parts just some

I found that I had to go to the particular part in the tree and change the section properties as soon as I changed them the part in question changed to the correct colour. I've never seen this problem in previous versions and I've no problem when creating the part drawing from the same part that was shown up wrong

==============
Inventor 2023 Pro
HP Z420 workstation
Xeon 3.7Ghz CPU 8 Cores, 64 GB Ram
64bit (The Garbage known as) Windows 10 Pro
AMD FirePro V3900 (ATI FireGL) (1GB RAM)
=================
Ashington Northumberland (UK) ~ Home to the WORLD FAMOUS Pitman Painters Group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report