Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing View in Raster State

27 REPLIES 27
SOLVED
Message 1 of 28
Joe_Banger
58703 Views, 27 Replies

Drawing View in Raster State

Hello there,

Having this dialogue box pop up every time i print

not sure what a raster view is and how I should be turning it on /off.

any help appreciated.

Joe Banger

27 REPLIES 27
Message 21 of 28
mmistry
in reply to: nate0225

Thanks I will try it when I get raster state next

Best regards,
Manny Mistry / Project Engineer / Tyco Fire Protection Products
Tel: +44 (0) 161 477 1886 / Fax: +44 (0) 161 474 0928
Unit A3-A5, Stockport Trading Estate, Yew Street / Stockport / Cheshire / SK4 2JW / United Kingdom
mmistry@tyco-bspd.com / www.tfppemea.com
Tyco Fire Products Manufacturing Ltd. Registered in England No. 1841522. Registered Office Security House, The Summit, Hanworth Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, middlesex, TW16 5DB
[cid:image001.png@01CFB08A.4CBEC5A0]
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any applicable rights to privilege have not been waived.
Tyco's vision is Zero Harm to people and the environment. Please consider the environment before printing this message.

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.
Message 22 of 28
MonicaRodriguez
in reply to: cwhetten

Do not click the view - but click on the drawing/paper! 😉
Message 23 of 28
TRM_Plan
in reply to: Joe_Banger

Hello,

There is a problem abut Raster View. Around the view is a green square, and i can't switch off the Raster View option. Why?

I don't understand what this option for.

Thank

Message 24 of 28
mwhitten2014

I ran into this behavior and your post solved the issue.  Thanks, Matt

Message 25 of 28
lsbcad
in reply to: pcrawley

Thanks, very helpful your tip.

I was in face with the same issue, but now it is ok. 

Leonardo 

Message 26 of 28
rkahl
in reply to: nate0225

im having the same issue in inventor pro 2018

there is no check back for raster view only when I bring up drawing view

is there an updated method for 2018?

Message 27 of 28
fperez2XSG8E
in reply to: rms390

Double click on the view that is in raster state (green brackets will be surrounding the view) un check the raster view box.

Message 28 of 28
SER4

I had to do the classic close Inventor and restart...poof fixed😣

I should note I did get some error about a dimension to unnattached geometry, but it also went away after restarting Inventor.

Dell Precision 5680 Laptop; Win11 Pro; 64GB RAM; i9-13900H CPU; Intel Iris Xe Graphics, NVIDIA RTX 3500 Ada Laptop GPU.
Vault Pro 2023.4.1 (28.4.20.0); Inventor Pro 2023.4.1 (418).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report