Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade Version but missing Serial Number

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
452 Views, 2 Replies

Downgrade Version but missing Serial Number

Hi,,

I'm Dedet

Please kindly help me, I have Serial Number AutoCAD Inventor 2011, i'm always upgrade,,now the sofware upgrade Product Design Suite 2015,, but i'm will downgrade to AutoCAD Inventor 2011, because i'm partner use AutoCAD Inventor 2011 Version, when I move my license to other PC not activated, autodesk not permite

this isi replay from Autodesk

AutoCAD Inventor Suite 2011 was a Previous Version request done on 4/24/2013. It is currently not under the Previous Version Eligible list permitted by Autodesk.

I am very grateful to you all,,

Thank and best regard

Dedet

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CCarreiras
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

When in Active subscription, You have the possibility to work with 3 previous versions: 2015 and 2014,2013,2012... now versions 2011 are out, not supported, so you will not have codes to install again 2011 versions... not good news for you... sorry.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: CCarreiras

hi,

thank you for information,

but, if there is no other way of Autodesk, because customers will still use the 2011 version..

Spoiler
😞
Spoiler
😞
Spoiler
Spoiler
Regard,......
Spoiler
 Dedet

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report