Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does I9 have the "I-Poof"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
NTM
120 Views, 3 Replies

Does I9 have the "I-Poof"

Gentlemen,

Just wondering if we can look forward to the I-Poof that we've grown to know and love. Does the software just crash for no reason (seemingly) still or is this fixed?

Jim
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: NTM

All software is subject to bugs and will randomly crash on any given system. To expect a program to run without crashing is naive at best. That said, I have found IV9 a stable release. By stable, I mean the crashes I have had have been few and far between. But I could say the same for IV8, where it appeared to be more stable than IV7. -- Rui "NTM" wrote in message news:3258290.1102015845553.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Gentlemen, > > Just wondering if we can look forward to the I-Poof that we've grown to know and love. Does the software just crash for no reason (seemingly) still or is this fixed? > > > Jim
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Jim: The bad news is that you still get iPoof's. The good news is that I'm seeing them a lot LESS frequently than with earlier releases. Richard NTM wrote: > Gentlemen, > > Just wondering if we can look forward to the I-Poof that we've grown to know and love. Does the software just crash for no reason (seemingly) still or is this fixed? > > > Jim
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Think of it as an excuse to send Adesk copies of your work by attaching it to the crash log report thing that pops up after Inventor disappears into the sanguine pool of electrons in your computer. Duncan -- "Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." (Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002) "NTM" wrote in message news:3258290.1102015845553.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Gentlemen, > > Just wondering if we can look forward to the I-Poof that we've grown to know and love. Does the software just crash for no reason > (seemingly) still or is this fixed? > > > Jim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report