Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone use Inventor Cable and Harness to do ALL of their electrical wiring?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sam.lamb
423 Views, 1 Reply

Does anyone use Inventor Cable and Harness to do ALL of their electrical wiring?

I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there that uses Inventor to produce all of their wiring data and then exports it to Autocad Electrical.  If so, maybe they can show me what they've done to make this software work well for them.  There's really not a whole lot of info out there that covers this.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Sam

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mcgyvr
in reply to: sam.lamb

I use cable/harness in Inventor but do not export nor import to/from autocad electrical (because I don't have it 🙂 ).

Yes the documentation for the cable harness module is lacking. I basically used trial and error when trying to learn it.

Sometimes you can find stuff in the help files, videos on youtube, try the Autodesk help wiki, tutorials in your subscription center area,etc...

Good luck 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report