Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappearing positional representations

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
billco-mfg
412 Views, 5 Replies

disappearing positional representations

I have positional representations that are disappearing. The only time that I can see them is when I edit the Excel table. What could cause this? Is there any way to get them back?

AIS 2008 SP2
Vista-32 Business
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mflayler2
in reply to: billco-mfg

Did you create those that are missing in the Excel spreadsheet or in the Assembly file. From what I recall, you cannot add positional reps in an excel spreadsheet you can only edit them.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 3 of 6
billco-mfg

They were created in the assembly. I didn't even know the Excel table existed until I went looking for my missing positional reps. I have since noticed that the reps that don't display in the browser are available in the IDW.
Message 4 of 6
billco-mfg

I forgot to attach the picture.
Message 5 of 6
JoeBarnes4076

Was there any resolution for this?

I have had ther same thing happen to me.  I think the files are corrupt and will lose a couple of days work

Joe

Message 6 of 6
Amit262
in reply to: JoeBarnes4076

I am facing the same problem, very weird, I am using Inventor Pro 2019

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report