Distinguished Contributor
JavaLodge
Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)
Accepted Solution

Dimension Text Rotation

333 Views, 1 Replies
02-14-2014 07:08 AM

Hello everyone,

I've come across a problem I haven't had to deal with before.  In a drawing I am working on, all of my dimensions are coming out rotated at odd angles.  This rotation doesn't seem to be controlled by any dimension style, since the angle that each dimension is at is inconsistent.

Capture.PNG

Sorry for asking such a simple question.  I've had a look around the forums but can't seem to find anything related to this.  I am running Inventor 2014.  Thanks in advance.

Ah, I figured it out.  It turns out the front view on the assembly wasn't looking directly normal to the front face.  I reset the view and now I'm able to get proper dimensions again.

Distinguished Contributor
JavaLodge
Message 2 of 2 (326 Views)

Re: Dimension Text Rotation

02-14-2014 07:40 AM in reply to: JavaLodge

Ah, I figured it out.  It turns out the front view on the assembly wasn't looking directly normal to the front face.  I reset the view and now I'm able to get proper dimensions again.

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.